✅ The financial and service quality decline at SECU under the current Board is disheartening.
- The hiring of the "$6.5 million dollar man" as CEO (now departed at great cost!).
- Punishing SECU retirees amid rising rates, by refusing to pay competitive savings rates - 1% or less on the majority of deposits.
- Overcharging the majority of SECU borrowers excessive rates with the new, discriminatory risk-based lending scheme - higher rates on average if you're young, Black, or female.
- Creation of major disruptions and distrust among dedicated, long-term SECU staff, through poor Board strategic planning and practices.
- Failure to be honest and forthright with the SECU membership concerning Elections/Annual meeting/Bylaw amendments.
✅ The SECU Board lacks support from SECU staff and long term trusted leaders [see 9/25 post].
✅ The SECU Board has abandoned the Credit Union's moral compass:
Vote now for: Perkins, Clements, Stone
THE MEMBER NOMINATED CANDIDATES!