Alright guys, you (except employees who might get fired!) need to stop reading and send an email....it will take about 15 seconds.
As a consumer, as a prudent money manager, as a potential borrower, as a member-owner of SECU,... or simply as an honest, hard working American, who has grown tired of arrogant, bureaucratic secrecy, take time to do this:
👉ASK THE NEW CULTURE, NEW DIRECTION SECU TO SEND YOU A COPY OF ITS' CURRENT RBL LENDING RATES FOR ALL "TIERS" (A, B, C, D, E).👈
One caveat, don't waste any time on the internet - the rates ain't there. And, don't send the email to your branch, or your favorite loan officer, or try the contact center... none of those employees know what the rates are - and "they" won't tell them!
Not sure who "they" are, so guess there is only one choice - or make that eleven; so here are "their" email addresses:
- Chris Ayers, Chair email@example.com
- Alice Garland, VC firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bob Brinson email@example.com
- Jo Anne Sanford firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jennifer Haygood email@example.com
- Mark Fleming firstname.lastname@example.org
- McKinley Wooten email@example.com
- Mona Moon firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stelfanie Williams email@example.com
- Thomas Parrish firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ben McLawhorn@ email@example.com
Ask for a response politely. (After all it is "their" credit union.) If the rates can not be sent to you as a member-owner, ask politely why? Feel free to insert the response you receive as a "Comment" below as part of this post.