🔆 Get ready for this one, it represents a "new low" and will be potentially ...
✅ Here is a link to the whole mess if you want to check it out [link SECU bylaw ammendments]. Would strongly suggest you read these changes, your rights as a member-owner have been severely impaired and limited by "this Board" with these changes - it's no joke folks!
✅ Here are your culprits! The SECU "This Board" legal team... https://secuvote.ey.com/
Ayers, Sanford & Wooten, LLC [Looks Like Collusion!] representing....
ロ Your best interests as the member-owners of SECU?
✅ Their best interests as the member-owners of SECU? https://secuvote.ey.com/
🔆 12 questions to consider while you wait for a little more information:
- Did you provide any prior notice to SECU members of proposed amendments? [Nope]
- What was your rush in adopting these bylaw amendments? [Guess!]
- Why did you wait until 6/27/2023 to pass these bylaw amendments?
- Why did you put them immediately in effect 6/30/2023? [Starting to get that whiff of skunk?]
- You have changed the time, place, voting rights, order of business at the Annual Meeting, why was that necessary? [Yep, it really is that bad!]
- The amendments effectively eliminate the ability of members to object to these changes, is that just? [Justice and fairness remain a novelty it seems.]
- The Administrator of Credit Unions generally takes up to 60 days to approve bylaw amendments, how did you get that done overnight? [Approved at SECU Board meeting night of 6/27/2023, in effect 6/30/2023!]
- Did your rush have anything to do with the retirement of the former Administrator on 6/30/2023? [Starting to look a bit sleazy isn't it.]
- Why did you wait three weeks to inform the SECU members of these changes? [Check your Election Procedures schedule...]
- Why are you afraid of the SECU membership? [Wooten is quoted as such!]
- Why won't you tell the SECU membership the truth? [Won't hurt, promise - might help!]
- Are all 11 of the SECU Board members supporting this most likely illegal and definitely unethical assault on the SECU membership? [One would hope that some of the non-LLC Board members, at least, would have a stronger moral compass, but maybe not.}
... think the old saying goes... have you no shame? https://secuvote.ey.com/