😎 August 3, 2023 -12:00 AM....
13 Reasons Why Herb Kelleher Was One Of The Greatest Leaders Of Our Time...
1. "We have a strategic plan -- it's called doing things."
2. "Your people come first, and if you treat them right, they'll treat the customers right."
3. "The essential difference in service is not machines or 'things.' The essential difference is minds, hearts, spirits, and souls."
4. "You don't hire for skills, you hire for attitude. You can always teach skills."
5. "A company is stronger if it is bound by love rather than by fear."
6. "Think small and act small, and we'll get bigger. Think big and act big, and we'll get smaller."
7. "I learned it by doing it, and I was scared to death."
8. "Just because you don't announce your plan doesn't mean you don't have one."
9. "I forgive all personal weaknesses except egomania and pretension."
10. "The business of business is people."
11. "If you create an environment where the people truly participate, you don't need control. They know what needs to be done and they do it."
12. "Leading an organization is as much about soul as it is about systems. Effective leadership finds its source in understanding."
13) "If you're crazy enough to do what you love for a living, then you're bound to create a life that matters." [Some folks never "get it"]
😎 [Y'all are wonderful; as a member, thank you!]