Evidently, Alice Garland (incumbent) and the self-perpetuating board nominees would like you to believe that the decline in the performance and reputation of SECU, over the last 2 years - aptly described by former CEO Mike Lord as a "train wreck" - is the fault of one or two disgruntled "former CEOs". How can the SECU Board refuse to acknowledge their responsibility for:
- The hiring of the "$6.5 million dollar man" as CEO. https://secuvote.ey.com/
- The $4 billion decline in assets/deposits (@ 8% of total) for the first time in 85 years. https://secuvote.ey.com/
- Exceeding their own annual budget target by $178+ million in 2023 (over budget target by 17.5%!). https://secuvote.ey.com/
- Exploding annual operating costs - up by 24%! That's up + $235 million over historical benchmarks. https://secuvote.ey.com/
- Amid rising rates, refusing to pay SECU members more than 1% on most of their deposits. https://secuvote.ey.com/
- Overcharging the majority of SECU borrowers with the new, discriminatory risk-based lending scheme. https://secuvote.ey.com/
- Recklessly endangering the financial future of LGFCU and its 400,000 members. https://secuvote.ey.com
- Failure to collect on past due loans, with loan losses topping $100+ million in 2023. https://secuvote.ey.com/
- Creation of major disruptions and distrust among dedicated, long-term SECU staff, through poor Board planning and practices. https://secuvote.ey.com/
- Failure to be honest and forthright with the SECU membership concerning Elections/Annual meeting/Bylaw amendments. https://secuvote.ey.com/
Not to mention ... The hiring of the "$6.5 million dollar man" as CEO.
Vote for: THE MEMBER NOMINATED CANDIDATES
PERKINS, CLEMENTS, STONE.
As an SECU member, you're losing out...
It's time... enough is (more than) enough! https://secuvote.ey.com/